February– A month that is said to be a very special month. Why? Firstly, it is the month with the least number of days. While most months have 30 or 31 days, February has only 28 days in common years and 29 days in leap years. Having only 28 days in common years, it is the only month of the year that can pass without a single full moon. Another peculiarity of the month February is its pronunciation. Many people pronounce it as if it is spelled as “Feb-u-ary” like in “Jan-u-ary”. However, the most notable thing about February is that it is often referred to as the “Love Month” simply because in one of its days, the Feast Day of St. Valentine is celebrated.
Since February is considered as the “Love Month”, why not consider it as the “Taste Month” too? 🙂
When it comes to love, people really have different tastes..
1. Sweet (For those in a serious or not so serious relationship, in flings or even those who only have crushes)
2. Bitter (For those out of a relationship, those who just had a break-up and still cannot move on)
3. Sour (For those in a not so sweet relationship, in friend zone or in a temporary resting relationship )
4. Bittersweet (For those in a relationship but wants to be out of it because of boredom or unhappiness, maybe?)
5. Spicy (For those who are single, always ready to mingle and more than willing to be in a relationship)
So, how’s your taste buds today? 🙂